The timeline for Kev's bike repairs is growing. Kev and I have made the decision to cancel our return ticket to Australia and hold off on a return date until February 2013. This will give us enough time to finalize part shipments from the UK for Kev's bike and give Morgans Motorcycles plenty of time for repairs.
Kev and I are beginning to go a little stir crazy. We miss our life on the road! The adventure, challenges, simplicity and dirt! We have decided to purchase a season ski pass and will focus our energy on the slopes for now.